BizTalk 2013 R2 is finally here and can be downloaded from MSDN Subscription.
What’s new in BizTalk Server 2013 R2:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013 or 2010.
- .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Visual Studio 2013
- SQL Server 2014 or SQL Server 2012 SP1
- SharePoint 2013 SP1
- WCF-WebHttp adapter now supports sending and receiving JSON messages.
- SFTP adapter now supports two-factor authentication
- HL7 Accelerator now supports the following:
- Provides capability to include free-text data as part of the message that can be processed by the HL7 pipelines.
- 64-bit support for hosting Hl7 adapter.
Good luck, and play around with it.. Again, you can download it through MSDN Subscription here