Microsoft is hosting a huge BizTalk event in Charlotte, North Carolina. It’s over two days and there will be a lot of juicy information including some NDA stuff! I’ll do my Throttling and thresholds presentation their as well, and it will be a blast to meet some of my readers too!
The BizTalk Boot Camp is free and a technical event to provide people with a deep-dive into the new offerings in BizTalk Server 2013, Windows Azure BizTalk Services and the BizTalk Server in the VM role in Azure. The following subjects will be covered over the two days:
- BizTalk Server throttling
- BizTalk Server messaging, including databases and tracking
- BizTalk Server Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- New cloud-based BizTalk Server adapters
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services EDI and the new portal
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services hybrid applications with on-premise Line Of Business (LOB) systems
- Configuring a BizTalk virtual machine in the VM Role
This is a great opportunity to learn about the BizTalk family of products and services while also learning about common BizTalk issues from the experts.
Target audience: BizTalk technical audience, including MVPs, administrators, and developers.
If you want to jump to registration you can do it here.